Coherent Marketing wants to see it's clients succeed.
Our experience has taught us that there is a balance for organizations between outsourcing certain functions or doing it in-house. Small businesses in particular often are very good at what they do, but don't have the expertise to maintain a website or the time to implement sustained communications practices. Consortiums similarly ask us to help them with communications implementation that falls between the structures of the consortium members. Similarly, non-profits and associations often don't have the staff to manage some of the technical elements required in a digital age.
We offer fixed, monthly support plans; or time-based support. Detailed invoicing is provided for time-based support so that you can see exactly what it is you're paying for.
Here is a list of some of the support we provide, and in each instance will provide, depending on need:
- Website maintenance - keeping things patched and up to date to ensure your site isn't vulnerable to hacking.
- Assistance with hosting and related functions, including domain management, server-based backups, and email plan selection. You can also read more at Hosting & Services
- Guidance on website backups. Should you be running a script off the back end of the site, or using server-based backups?
- Transferring content from your previous site to a new site we're developing for you. See more on this here in FAQs.
- Site migration when your site has outgrown its current hosting plan.
- Small business online security and best practices. Don't get hacked or fall afoul of ransomware. We offer seminars to small businesses to learn more.
- Content marketing and writing support
- Mentoring and training. We provide training on many of the areas in which we provide support so that over time, organisations can bring those areas of need in-house.
Which support plan is best for you?
Contact us about support plans and let's discuss what's best for you.